How to manage Cervical Spondylosis?
Living and managing:
- Do not sleep on your spine, support your neck with a towel rolled beneath
- Perform hot fomentation after a long working day
- Avoid keeping hand raised while walking or standing as it could worsen the pain
- Take breaks from work like maintaining one static posture, driving or watching TV
- Daily exercise, Yoga and meditation will also help
This article has been authored by Dr. Ridwana Sanam in her personal capacity. The views and opinions expressed in this article are the author's own and do not reflect the views of GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Please note that no part of this website content is intended as medical advice. Kindly visit your doctor for diagnosis and medical advice for your knee problems/pain.
1. Textbook of Orthopedics by J Maheshwari
2. Therapeutics Exercise- Foundations and techniques by Carolyn Kisner and Lynn Allen Colby
3. Muscle testing and Function with posture and Pain by Florence Peterson Kendall